Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pepper Lunch USA

Hello everyone. Tonight I dined in Pepper Lunch USA in Milpitas with my friends. This is a Japanese Fusion restaurant. When I was outside waiting for the seats, the place smelled strongly of the Teppanyaki food. This is cool. I've ordered the Teriyaki Pepper Chicken, with rice, soup and salad and it only costs $8.5!!!!



This one is the Beef Pepper Noodles. There are corns, beef and sauce on the noodles. You have to stir all the ingredients and make the raw beef to the stage of cooked. It's quite tasty.

This is economical. If you go there, remember not to wear expensive clothes because the smell of the food is quite strong. Not much decoration there but the food is good. I will give 3.5 stars for it.

408 Barber Ln
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 577-0778


Hours:
Tue-Sun 11:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Tue-Sun 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
MONDAY IS CLOSED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment