Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mango Medley



On thursdays, I visited my friend in San Francisco and he brought me to an Asian Fusion restuarant - Mango Medley. It provides baked food, desserts, and noodles. When I visited there, I saw couple Indian families and White people families dining there. I guess it is suitable for different culture people.

My friend highly recommended me to order for the Baked seafood and veggies pasta.

Really delicious! But I've waited for it for 20 minutes. :P

Also, I've tried the dessert - Mango Tofu-fa.



The price of the pasta is around $13 and the dessert $4 (during happy hour).
The environment is quite silent and it is good to chat with friends. The food is good. I would like to give it 4 stars.
It is quite far from De Anza College. But if you go to San Francisco next time, you may try this Asian Fusion restaurant.

3911 Judah St
(between 44th Ave & 45th Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94122
Neighborhood: Outer Sunset
(415) 681-3228

Hours:
Tue-Fri 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Tue-Fri 5 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Sat 12 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Sun 12 p.m. - 11 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment