Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hong Kong Bistro


Hi. Hong Kong and Macau people are fond of eating in bistro. Unlike the fast food restaurants, this kind of bistro provides delicious, fast, and economical meal. Today I am going to introduce Hong Kong Bistro for you guys. It locates in Mountain View. Take the freeway 85N and the exit of Evelyn Ave.

It attracts lots of Chinese people, especially the college students. Every time I visited there, it reminded me my home city so much. The food is so similar that I used to eat in Macau. For example, different kinds of fried rice, noodles, and chow mein. Iced Milk Tea and Iced Coffee are very famous too!


This iced lemon tea is my favorite!!!!!



This is the Shrimp Fried Rice which is my favorite.

The price is economical and the environment is clean and neat. But sometimes during lunch time or late night, you have to wait for a bit longer for the food. The waiters there are okay but I think can be more friendly. Anyway, I'll give it 4 stars.

147 Castro St
Mountain View, CA 94041
(650) 968-8938


No comments:

Post a Comment