Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mongolian Hot Pot in San Mateo

Sorry guys. I was too busy in the last week since I got couple midterms and couldn't dine out.

The first restaurants that I want to introduce is Mongolian Hot Pot in San Mateo.
I've been there for a few times before and I really love the soup of the pot. Every time I went to there, my friends and I would choose two different soups - the spicy one and the normal one.
There are various ingredients for you to choose and you can just simply put them into the hot pot until the food is cooked. The most famous food for hot pot are beef and mutton. We've ordered a lot of these two dishes.


This is the famous mutton.













This is the soups of the hot pot.













These meatballs contain beef, mutton and pork.

The price is quite expensive in this restaurant. It's about $35 per person.
I will give 4 stars for the environment and the food.

Hot pot is a common meal in China especially in winter because Chinese love to gather around with family and friends. Not only the warmness, but also the noisiness in a dinner can provide a delightful environment for us during the meal.





215 South Ellsworth Avenue, San Mateo, CA‎
650) 343-2566‎
Hours:
Mon-Sun 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Mon-Thu, Sun 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Fri-Sat 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment