Monday, May 24, 2010

Hon Sushi

Sunday afternoon, I dined in Hon Sushi with my friends in Mountain View. This is a traditional Japanese sushi restaurant. Why did I say so? Because you can find many kinds of Japanese sushi rolls there. Since sushi is one of my favorite food, I would like to introduce this restaurant to you guys.



This is Alaska Roll! (So delicious!!!!)





Unlike sushi, these kinds of sushi rolls contain avocado and crab sticks.


|Here's the menu.


Not just sushi, sashimi, but also rice and noodles are provided. Then you have more choices to choose. :)

I think Hon Sushi is a good one. Price is economical since every rolls is 30% off. Not many decorations in the restaurant but there is a Sakura tree drawing on the wall which embellishes the environment so much. Food is good and I give it 4 starts.

1477 Plymouth St
Mountain View, CA 94041
(650) 967-9279


No comments:

Post a Comment