Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant

This afternoon, I went to Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant with my friends. This is a famous Chinese restaurant near AMC theater in Cupertino. Every time I came to this kind of restaurants, I'll think of my home city, Macau, so much since my family always visit this kind of restaurants during weekends.











These Dim Sum are very common in Hong Kong and Macau and they are my favorite too. (:


I think it's quite economical, around $15 per person. The stewards are okay. The waitresses there push a handcart with lots of Dim Sum for you to choose. The environment is a bit noisy but this is the feature of Chinese restaurants. (:
The food is delicious and I recommend the egg tart (my favorite). I will give 4 stars to Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant.

10123 North Wolfe Road
Cupertino CA 95014
Phone: 408-996-1680

Hours:
Mon-Fri 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Mon-Fri 5 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Sat-Sun 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Sat 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Hilda,
    So far, your blog looks really good. The different restaurants that you have visited are nicely presented and I am interested to see the other places you visit and the delicious food you will be eating.
    -Apryl

    ReplyDelete