Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sumiya Yakitori



Sumiya Yakiton is famous for the grilling food. Due to this reason, I went there with my friends after karaoke. Many people like going there for dinner and chat, so we have been waiting for the seat for half and hour. Waitresses were bustling for serving food in the restaurant but they still kept smiling. :) I appreciated their good attitude.


This is the grilled chicken with salt. YUM!!!


This is the grilled chicken wings with salt.

I like the KAIBI DON as well!! It tastes so good with the Kobe style beef and the raw egg on the rice!!

The price is quite expensive - about 20 bucks per person. Many Japanese like to go there for chatting with beer. But I'm not 21. I will grade it for 3.5 stars.

2634 Homestead Rd
Santa Clara, CA 95051
(408) 973-0604
Hours:
Mon-Fri 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Mon-Sat 5:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Sun 5 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment