Friday, June 4, 2010

King of Thai (San Francisco)


Last night I was annoying to choose a dinning place at 10p.m., so my boyfriend suggested to go King of Thai in San Francisco. After an hour drive, we arrived the restaurant locating in Grand Ave. Surprisingly, there were still lots of people there at 12a.m. I seldom dine in Thai restaurants since I don't like spicy food. But the Roast Duck Fried Rice is really delicious!!!!



Look! This is so tasty!!!!! You should try this!!!!

There are three King of Thai restaurants in San Francisco and their opening hours are different. So make sure the hour before you go. Service and environment is OK there. I will give 3.5 stars for it.

1268 Grant Ave
(between Fresno St & Vallejo St)
San Francisco, CA 94133

(415) 391-8219

Hours:
Mon 11 a.m. - 1 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment