Sunday, June 6, 2010

Layang Layang

This afternoon I lunched in Layang Layang with my friends. It's a Malaysian Cuisine restaurants in San Jose. I seldom try Malaysian food because I think Malaysian and Thai food are alike - spicy. To be frank, the taste and the food look like the same. :P But not bad.


This is Pearl Mee. I like it. :)


It's called Roti Canai. The yellow sauce is curry. I like it:)

The food is pretty nice. It's not a big restaurant but I feel comfortable to sit inside and enjoy my meal. I like the decoration there since it represents the custom of Malaysia. Not expensive. So i will grade it for 4 stars. :D

1480 S De Anza Blvd
San Jose, CA 95129
(408) 777-8897


Hours:
Tue-Fri 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Tue-Thu 5 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Fri 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Sat 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sun 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment