Monday, June 7, 2010

Shabuway ( Mountain VIew )

This evening I had dinner in Shabuway in Mountain View. It's somewhat like the Chinese style hot pot but beef is the only main ingredient. Beef is the major element for Japanese style hot pot - Shabu Shabu. Shabuway is famous for the Kobe style beef which is the most expensive order. As long as you order any kind of shabu shabu, it comes with veggies and rice. You can choose the spicy soup or ordinary broth or even both. I've tried both of it. At first I felt okay with the spicy one but after a while I couldn't stand for it.



There are two Shabuway in the Bay Area, one in Mountain View and the other in San Mateo. $12.99 for the regular size of Kobe style Beef. I think it's enough for me or even too much for me. But it's really good!!! :) The environment and service are good so I will grade it for 4 stars. :D

180 Castro St
Mountain View, CA 94041
(650) 961-8880


Hours:
Mon-Fri 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Mon-Sat 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Sat-Sun 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Sun 5:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment