Friday, June 4, 2010

Palace BBQ Buffet



Do you guys like BBQ? I do! But now I'm not introducing you guys BBQ in park with friends, it's a Korean BBQ restaurant - Palace BBQ Buffet in Sunnyvale. Korean BBQ is very famous in Hong Kong and Macau so sometimes I will go to there with my friends. Wednesday was my friend's birthday so we had a celebration with him there.

It's a buffet so you can choose your favorite food to barbecue by yourself. This is very fun if you like cooking. There are many types of raw pork, beef, ribs, teriyaki chicken etc for you to choose.






The smell of the BBQ stuff is full of everywhere. Price is quite expensive at night, about 30 bucks per person. I will give 3 stars.

1092 E El Camino Real
Ste 1

Sunnyvale, CA 94087
(408) 554-9292

Hours:
Tue-Sun 11:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Tue-Sun 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment